The list of steps that have to be completed before the Boarding Pass can be issued.
Your Boarding Pass will be sent to the email address that is linked to your reservation profile a couple of days before you travel. This can vary from one airline/cruise line to another.
In order to receive your Boarding Pass, you must have:
- Completed all the information in the Web Check-in - check our helpful guide here
- Confirmed the Terms & Conditions
- Completed the emergency contact details
- Completed the passport or ID information
- Have paid in full with no outstanding balance for your trip
You will be required to show your Boarding Pass at embarkation, either by printing it or displaying it on your mobile device.
Note: For Cape Town, South Africa & Durban, South Africa, the cruise ports do not accept Boarding Passes on mobile devices - you must have them printed.